3.03.2008

We are finaly home

Well, after a 13 hour plane flight from Hong Kong to Chicago, a 2.5 hour layover, 1 hour on the plane to Columbus while waiting for repairs to the toilet and 1 hour actual flight to Columbus, we arrived on the ground. Kim, Lucy and I were reunited with Ella and our extended families. We slept the night and part of the day at my parent's house before making the 6.5 hour drive to home in Glasgow. We arrived here just before 1AM. Luckily our bodies still feel like we are on Macau, China time, so staying awake to drive was no problem. Now I must ready myself for work this week. The stress of planning for the next stage in our life journey in Baltimore begins. Thanks for following my trip, it is a one I will never forget. I look forward to seeing how God uses the experiences Kim and I had in the future. I will try to keep my blog going. The frequency of the posts may slow down. Thanks for all your prayers. I hope to catch up with many of you in person and share more about the medial and Christian work I did in Macau.

Lastly, during my trip I spent some time with other ex-pats, a couple of whom were from New Zealand. They introduced me to rugby and the Super 14 league. I even signed up for fantasy rugby. Check it out. The last 2 weeks I have done pretty well for not knowing much about the sport.

No comments: