4.27.2008

My Trip West, (unfortunately, without Kim)

Towards the beginning of April I presented a poster at Global Health Education Consortium Conference. While in Sacramento, I took a couple of small road trips, one to San Fransisco and the other to Lake Tahoe. Kim had the digital camera, but I did buy a disposable one. Here are some of the pics from San Fran. Kim helped me add effects to make them look much cooler. Sadly , Kim and the girls did not go with me. After our time in China it was just more than our budget could handle.

The Golden Gate


Alcatraz


A picture from the widow of a trolley.

2 comments:

Kimmy J said...

Miss you tons...That first picture does look pretty good, I am pretty proud of myself!

Danielle said...

hey nice photos! love the bridge shots! And i am jealous, I want to go there :) Congrats again on finding a home in Baltimore, Aaron and I can't wait til you get there!