6.29.2008

Graduation and the trip East

Traveling east again, this time not to China, but to Baltimore - The next 2 years will be on the East Coast, who would have thought. Johns Hopkins here I come!! The Van ride here was a little crazy, but I don't want to steal Kim's thunder on this one, check her blog out for more details. I can't believe that my time in Glasgow is up. I have actually completed my family medicine residency!!! I will miss all those I have grown to love in Glasgow! Below are some pictures from the event.




3 comments:

Kimmy J said...

Thanks for updating your blog:) Also I am so proud of you/us for making it through the past 3 years, I am excited to be on the EAST coast with you...I am also glad we survived the ride home!

Danielle said...

go EAST!! :) congratulations, Mark, looks like it was so much fun and glad you all made it home in one piece (or, 4 individual pieces!).

Anonymous said...

wicked proud of you big brother