1.30.2008

The time change…

I did not realize how much the time change would affect me. During my traveling day, I was up for more than 24 hours. Obviously I was tired when I went to bed that night, but it just felt like being post an on-call shift during normal residency routine. I slept well and woke up for church the next day feeling mostly rested. But since that time I have had trouble waking up early in the morning and needing to go to sleep early at night. It is somewhat frustrating to wake up at 4-5 AM and not being able to fall back asleep. I imagine that I will just be getting used to this by the time I leave to go back to Kentucky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry honey, that you aren't sleeping well. I was great chatting with you. Hope that you have a good rest of the day! Love you-

Anonymous said...

Just got the letter in the mail. You got accepted to the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health. Obviously still waiting to hear from the residency. Just thought you would like to know! Love you. Kim