2.08.2008

A Few Pulbic Health Topics

As many of you know, I have an interest in Public Health. So I have been mindful of the different ways that Macau informs the public on health matters. When I get back I will have share in more detail the different formats that I encountered, but here are a few pictures. The first is an example of how exercise is promoted. In most of the parks there are at least 3-4 exercise machines. The last two pictures are of a poster advertising ways to avoid getting and spreading avian bird flu. These are posted in public areas around the city.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures of the fowl on top of the avian bird flu posters...maybe we should hang some us around here??? Plus that was really special of Candy's family to invite you over, I can't wait to meet everyone!

Anonymous said...

GREAT photos Mark!! we should have exercise machines in our parks :) and that cucumber dish looks interesting. We miss you! (happy new year)