2.22.2008

Kim and Lucy are here!

Well after many hours on the plane and about 45 minutes looking for me, Kim, Lucy and I met up in the Hong Kong airport. Lucy did rather well on the plane, she slept for 6 hours straight. Kim was blessed by having three empty seats next to her (the only ones on the plane) God is Good!! Kim and I met up at the pay phones. We were both trying to call the Morgans to see if they had heard from either one of us. But before I figured out the phone number, I spotted Kim. Thankfully Kim was not too stressed. I enjoyed the time before picking up Kim by exploring Hong Kong for the day. I will put some pictures up tomorrow. Today I went down to the immigration office to apply for an extension of my tourist visa. I was only given 30 days upon arrival and hoped that by visiting Mainland China and Hong Kong they would extend this, but no such luck. I will find out on Monday if they will give me a 6 day extension. The adventures never end!! The good thing is that now they include Kim and Lucy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim is so patient. She just keeps rolling with the circumstances.
It seems that red tape is everywhere. We used to call is WAWA. West Africa Wins Again.
Ella seems to be her normal self today. Yeah.
M&D