2.26.2008

More Answered Prayer!!

Thank you to all who have been praying for me and my family in regards to the Johns Hopkins Preventive Medicine Residency. This morning I received an email offering a position there starting July 1st of this year. Kim and I plan on accepting this offer!!!! Please continue to pray for us as we look toward taking care of details of moving, selling a house, finding a new place to live, new church family, and especially determining a new budget as the cost of living will be much higher in Baltimore and our salary will be much less. Check out my new school's website!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MARK! Congratulations! We are thrilled for you, and cannot wait until you are closer!!! Love, Danielle

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Mark! So proud of you. Excited for more frequent weekend trips.... - Aaron