2.01.2008

Letter in the mail

Kim told me that I got a letter in the mail from Johns Hopkins yesterday. I have been accepted to the school of public health. Some of you may already know, but I am applying to Preventive Medicine Residencies, so that I can get my masters of public health. It is good that I have been accepted to Johns Hopkins school of public health, but I also need to be accepted to the Preventive Medicine Residency. I should hear from them towards the end of the month. I have already been accepted to Emory's Preventive Medicine Residency. So I have to decided which opportunity is better. From the interview process, Johns Hopkins' education would be better. But their salary is rather low and even with working part time on the side I would have to take out more loans or find another way of paying for living expenses in Baltimore. Keep this process in your prayers, as Kim and I try to discern God's will for our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! Danielle and I are extremely proud of you and are excited for you and Kim as you make this big decision. Thanks for keeping us all updated on your adventures - sounds like an exciting time. Any interesting medical cases?